What is Total Home Finance?

Have more questions?

Go to FAQs

When estimating the maximum cash we can offer, we calculate something we call Total Home Finance. Total Home Finance is the home's current loan-to-value percentage plus Unlock's share percentage.

For example, let's say the home is worth $500,000 and currently has $300,000 in mortgage debt. Let's also say that the Exchange Rate for a $50,000 Unlock Investment is 1.6x. This would result in a 16% Unlock Percentage (10% x 1.6 = 16%). The loan-to-value is 60% ($300,000 / $500,000) and the Total Home Finance is 76% (60% + 16%).

Current loan-to-value + Unlock Percentage = Total Home Finance